To facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles in Central Florida by accomplishing these five key objectives:
- FACILITATE stakeholder working groups to identify opportunities and explore/resolve issues and barriers associated with electrified transportation.
- EDUCATE the community and promote networking opportunities in order to enhance the viability of plug-in electric vehicles.
- ESTABLISH sound infrastructure to deliver a network of charging stations that meet the needs of vehicle owners without jeopardizing the stability of the power grid.
- DEVELOP relationships with manufacturers of vehicles and charging components to encourage their participation in the Central Florida market.
- EXPLORE opportunities to enhance success through investments in research, development, and demonstration projects.